Re: ??/

From: John W. Burgeson (johnburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 16:37:34 EST

    George wrote: "I did not mean that this statement (that God created a
    world which is understandable "though God were not given") is dogma, to
    be held "with the certainty of faith." It is a "theological opinion"
    (one not unique to or original with me) - but I think one with
    considerable support."

    I understand that, George. It just seems strange to me
    to call it a "belief" at all.

           Burgy

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.