Process Theology

From: Scott Wendorf (wendorf@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:36:04 EST

    I like the past few posts. They are refreshingly different and seem to have
    brought in some different voices from amongst us. Not to interrupt this
    flow, but I was wondering: Does anyone have a good "nutshell" definition of
    process theology, along with the main objections to it? I saw the term used
    in Ted Davis' essay, and at first somewhat smugly assumed that I knew what
    it meant, then had to admit to myself that I didn't!