Re: Best of YEC

From: Massie (mrlab@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:16:29 EST

    I also would like a summary book or tape on the YEC views. In teaching
    on this subject I promice my students a review of the YEC view which I
    do not share. But, since I disagree, it is difficult to present this.
    While I have a stack of books and tapes and the like I do not have any
    summary matterial.

    Ken Ham has logical failings which I use as an example of "assuming your
    conclusion and then using it to support your conclusion."

    Bert M