Best of YEC

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:11:12 EST

    Folks,

    I would be interested in feedback on what are some of the best titles
    from the YEC camp. Gish I assume is always fairly good at least in his
    chemistry. I am aware that Austin wrote a little book on the Grand
    Canyon. Are these two considered the best defenders of the movement?
    My initial impression of Ken H. is that he is a bit weak on his science.

    I am not YEC but am intereste in knowing what books make their best
    defense.

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)