Re: TIME BEFORE TIME

From: John W. Burgeson (johnburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 16:31:34 EST

    Dave wrote: "Knowing is not causing. Even in the physical realm,
    knowledge does not determine."

    I know you are trying to clarify. The above does not help. It simply
    states something which ought to be obvious. I must have been imprecise in
    one of my past posts to "cause" (sic) somone to think that I thought
    otherwise. < G >

    My original point stands. Was God ever "surprised" by some of the actions
    of human beings as reported in the Old testament?

    A "no" answer seems very hard to support.

           Burgy