Re: Examples of natural selection generating CSI

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 15:03:56 EDT

    > Paul, do you have any examples of calculations demonstrating the
    >existence of CSI in nature?

    How many natures we talking about?

    If we want to know the probably of any old royal flush being dealt first
    we need to know how many dealers we talking about? With an almost
    infinate number of dealers, card tables, players, and decks of cards it
    should occur real fast. And even with one dealer and one deck it could
    happen at the first hand of cards.

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.