Re: hugh ross

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 00:11:27 EDT

    On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:38:36 -0700 billwald@juno.com writes:
    > Hugh Ross will be speaking in town Thurs. If I get a chance to ask a
    > question what should it be?

    "Based upon observations, you believe it took billions of years for God
    to create this universe. How long do you think it will take God to
    create the new heavens and new earth?"

    If Hugh should answer that it will be done in a short period of time,
    ask, "If we were in that new universe, what observations could we make
    that would tell us that it is different from the present universe, i.e.,
    that the new one is young while this one is billions of years old?"

    Bill