Re: its quite easy to accomodate faith and science (was ID vs. ?)

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 14:45:25 EDT

    > The big question is: How do we get them to all work
    >from the same recipe?

    For every scientist who is in Princeton philosophizing over Einsten's
    ghost there are 10,000 scientists making discoveries under govt contracts
    and working for private employers like Bell Labs and DuPont. They are
    working the recipe they are paid to work and it doesn't require any
    phillosophy of science. I graduated from Clarkson (University ne College)
     which, I think, has at least a fair reputation in chemistry and physics
    and the most phillosophical discussions were about beer brands and
    politics. Mostly at the same time.

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.