Re: `intelligent natural forces' (was filter)

From: Stephen E. Jones (sejones@iinet.net.au)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:53:28 EDT

    Reflectorites

    On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:04:58 EDT, FMAJ1019@aol.com wrote:

    FJ>I am looking
    >forward to any attempt by IDers to address my arguments. ...

    They don't need to. FJ/Pim concedes ID's point that there is detectable
    evidence of design in biological nature.

    His disagreement is over the nature of the designer, i.e. the designer is
    `intelligent natural forces' (whatever they are), which is outside the
    scope of ID.

    FJ/Pim's `intelligent natural forces' have the added advantage in that they
    would destroy Darwinian explanations ("it wasn't random mutation and
    natural selection, Prof. Dawkins, but `intelligent natural forces'"), so I
    personally wish to encourage him in his search for these elusive (or should I
    say virtual?) entities.

    May I suggest to FJ/Pim that he might watch re-runs of Sesame Street
    for vital clues as to how to become aware of these `intelligent natural
    forces'? :-)

    Stephen E. (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ Email: sejones@iinet.net.au
    3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Web: http://www.iinet.net.au/~sejones
    Warwick 6024 -> *_,--\_/ Phone: +61 8 9448 7439
    Perth, Western Australia v "Test everything." (1 Thess. 5:21)