Re: Great posts

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 20:54:34 EDT

    In a message dated 9/17/2000 5:06:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Bertvan@aol.com writes:

    << Steve:
    ID is probably of no "value" to die-hard philosophical materialists, but
    fortunately most people's minds are not bound by that particular metaphysical
    strait-jacket.

    >SJ>>But then what is he arguing against ID for?

    FJ>TO show that it is full of holes.

    But if FJ thinks that ID is "unimportant", why does he bother to "show
    that it is full of holes"?

    Poor logic dear Bertvan. I am concluding that ID is "unimportant" or rather I
    am arguing against
    ID because I have shown that it is full of holes.