RE: filter

From: Nelson Alonso (nalonso@megatribe.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 12:46:16 EDT

    Bertvan:
    I don't mind someone saying the same thing over and over each day. Or even
    couple of times a day. Most of us have one idea that is important to us.
    However, several dozen times a day with the same idea is a bit much. Some
    of you have spoken of putting filters on certain posters. How does one do
    that?

    Nelson:
    Sorry Bertvan, I just realized I was encouraging FMA by responding to his
    handwaves. That will end unless he can stand his ground by actually
    supporting his statements.