Re: Blood clotting and IC'ness?

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 11:49:20 EDT

    In a message dated 9/14/2000 7:54:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << The stator, the rotor, the propellar in the flagllum look very much
    man-made. As well as the "railroad" tracks made up of microtubules and
    kinesin churn like steam engines. >>

    Interesting and yet man can so far not make these structures. But as history
    has shown, infering design just because we can imagine that it looks man-made
    has not been fruitful. Interestingly someone just posted about the F-ATPase
    and suggested that it might not be IC after all. I will see if I can find the