Re: Blood clotting and IC'ness?

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 01:26:48 EDT

    In a message dated 9/14/2000 8:48:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << Nelson:
    Well we can make stators , rotors, propellers etc. It doesn't take a
    "higher" intelligence to make them, and there is nothing preventing us from
    doing so, just advances in technology.We can make irreducibly complex
    systems. In the Conference of Molecular Nanotechnology held in 1998 they
    were actually able to make a motor much like the flagellum. There is also a
    patent on such a motor: >>

    Cool, so we can use nature's examples to design things. Does this mean that
    nature could not have designed it? Of course not. There is no doubt that we
    acn make irreducibly complex systems, there is also no doubt that natural
    systems can lead to IC systems as well, so how do you suppose we
    differentiate between them? If your argument is that natural processes cannot
    lead to IC systems then I urge you to provide evidence for this. And do we
    have any evidence that any of the biological systems we find in nature were
    designed? Other than them being IC? I am asking for positive evidence, not
    evidence infered from the lack of our knowledge.