To Calvin Webmaster

From: Cliff Hamrick (Cliff_Hamrick@baylor.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 08:21:22 EDT

    No, really, I'm serious. How do I get off this list serv? I'm being spammed with emails by people spouting out latin terms, waving their hands (and, metaphorically, their fingers), and questioning/insulting my personal beliefs.
    I was told this list serv was a little more adult than the ARN site. But, I've found that there is mainly finger pointing and name calling and little of real substance.

    Please stop the ride, I want to get off.

    Cliff H

    Common sense isn't.