RE: We heard you

From: Nelson Alonso (nalonso@megatribe.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:53:25 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: evolution-owner@lists.calvin.edu
    [mailto:evolution-owner@lists.calvin.edu]On Behalf Of FMAJ1019@aol.com
    Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 11:43 AM
    To: nalonso@megatribe.com; evolution@calvin.edu
    Subject: Re: We heard you

    In a message dated 9/13/2000 8:25:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << Bertvan:
    >We heard you FMAJ. You don't find ID a useful concept. (It would be nice
    if
    >you didn't keep repeating that over and over.)

    and so now he should shut up and stop shredding ID with logic and evidence?

    Nelson:
    The problem is he is just asserting it, he isn't even using any arguments.
    If he wants to assert that it isn't useful then fine, if he wants to
    demonstrate it, he's going to have to respond to my postings.

    FMA:
    I have responded to your postings and if you consider the response 'not
    using
    any arguments' then you really are desperate.

    Nelson:
    Ok, lets have a look.