Re: We heard you

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:43:18 EDT

    In a message dated 9/13/2000 8:25:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << Bertvan:
    >We heard you FMAJ. You don't find ID a useful concept. (It would be nice
    if
    >you didn't keep repeating that over and over.)

    and so now he should shut up and stop shredding ID with logic and evidence?

    Nelson:
    The problem is he is just asserting it, he isn't even using any arguments.
    If he wants to assert that it isn't useful then fine, if he wants to
    demonstrate it, he's going to have to respond to my postings.

    I have responded to your postings and if you consider the response 'not using
    any arguments' then you really are desperate.

    << >Other people are finding it
    >useful

    Politically useful.

    Nelson:
    I see you learning the art of handwaving yourself.

    Not really. There are also people who find it theologically useful and some
    that even claim it is scientifically useful. I am addressing the latter one
    by showing that ID has a myriad of problems.