Re: Teleology

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 00:16:59 EDT

    In a message dated 9/12/2000 10:45:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Bertvan@aol.com writes:

    << Bertvan,
    I didn't see you'r "salt water/fresh water lake" post, Susan, but since
    neither you nor I are scientists, I'm not interested in discussing it. I see
    no point in any discussion with someone who questions my intelligence,
    honesty and sincerity.

    That's your right but it does show the weak grounds on which design stands,
    scientifically speaking of course. Science thrives in discussions not
    avoidance.