Re: Blood clotting and IC'ness?

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 23:11:06 EDT

    In a message dated 9/12/2000 10:29:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << Nelson:
    Since you have not shown any pathways to any IC systems I still think that
    IC systems are a reliable detector of design.

    FMA:
    If you believe that IC is still a reliable detector of design, can you show
    how it can exclude a natural pathway as a designer?

    Nelson:
    As I illustrated with the Dawkins discussion of the 91 membranes, it
    succesfully eliminates natural selection.

    Not really. All you are attacking is the strawman that natural selection can
    only take direct routes. Even Behe admits that there are indirect routes,
    although he seems to reject them without much supporting argument and
    evidence.