Re: Teleology

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 15:19:23 EDT

    >>Susan,
    >>So you can't respond to my "salt water/fresh water lake" line of argument
    >>and have retreated into platitudes again
    >
    >Bertvan,
    >I didn't see you'r "salt water/fresh water lake" post, Susan, but since
    >neither you nor I are scientists, I'm not interested in discussing it. I see
    >no point in any discussion with someone who questions my intelligence,
    >honesty and sincerity.

    please point out where I say those things about you. Keep in mind that
    *you* are not Dembski, Behe or Johnson. I will find a copy of the missing
    post and send it to you. In it, I explain both extinction and evolution in
    very simple terms.

    The science concepts that I wish to discuss with you would not challenge an
    8th grader. I have accorded you the courtesy of believing that you are
    smart enough to understand them. It is *you* who keep saying that you (and
    by implication I) aren't smart enough to grasp the simplest scientific
    ideas.

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/