important question

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 18:24:44 EDT

    >BTW I would have thought if Cliff was a Christian he would agree that
    >"The most important question is whether God is real or imaginary"?

    It is an important question but the nature of that question is equivalent
    to "is billwald real or imagionary?" Obviously a question of lesser
    importance but still the same genre of question. Neither being suitable
    questions for scientific investigation.

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.