Restore Your Liver & Immune System Naturally!

From: Patrick (herbs@herbasway.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 19:26:08 EDT

    This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill HR 1910.
    Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th U.S. Congress on May 24, 1999,
    this message cannot be Considered Spam as long as we include the way
    to be removed. Per Section HR 1910. Please type "Remove" in the
    subject line and reply to this email. All removal requests are
    handled personally and immediately once received.

    Unleash your body's own healing powers at the
    NEW herbasway.com site!

    Click here: http://www.herbasway.com/.

    Now, for a Limited Time, we're celebrating our
    re-designed site with a BUY 3 of the SAME PRODUCT
     GET 1 FREE on our ENTIRE CATALOGUE!

    Click here to order:
    http://www.herbasway.com/ordering/order.htm!

    HerbaSway Laboratories, makers of great tasting,
    all-natural, caffeine free herbal tea concentrates,
    believes quality of life is just as important as
    quantity. Tap into your own body's amazing
    healing potential with HerbaSway's line of 26 US
    Gov't patented, certified organic herbal formulas.

    Search by ailment, submit a question, or sign-up for
    our free email newsletter at
    http://www.herbasway.com/newsletter.htm.
    to educate yourself on the history of Traditional
    Chinese Herbal Medicine.

    Revive your energy! Strengthen your immune system!
    And unleash your body's ability to heal through our
    synergistic combination of Traditional Chinese Herbal
    Medicine with the latest western scientific research.

    Click here and see for yourself how Liver-Enhancer's just one of
    the many products designed to enhance, protect, and restore your
    liver and immune system! http://www.herbasway.com/product/therap/liver.html

    Visit http://www.herbasway.com/ordering/order.htm
    today for a healthier, happier tomorrow!

    HerbaSway...Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine. The latest western
    research. Experience the synergy!

    HerbaSway's BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Special is a limited time
    offer and is good for Internet orders only. This offer
    is not valid at retail stores carrying our products or
    orders placed by phone.

    Communications Director
    HerbaSway Laboratories, LLC
    www.herbasway.com
    203.269.6991

    To remove yourself from this list simply reply to this message with
    the word " remove" in the subject field. Thank You.