Re: evidence against Darwinism-there isn't any!

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 12:47:12 EDT

    Dear SJ

    >When I said I "have *never* yet had a reply", I mean to the actual
    >question: "What do you, an evolutionist, consider the most telling
    points
    >against evolution?"

    This is two questions: . . . against evolution, the lab science and
    against evolution as historical speculation.

    As far as I know (as a non-scientist), there are no telling points
    against evolution, the lab science.

    On the other hand, there are "telling points" against evolution as
    historical speculation as there are against other historical seculations
    . . . Was Jesus the Mesiah, was Jefferson a Christian, which Europeans
    first "discovered" America? Was there an island or continant of Atlantis?
     Were there black Africans who flew around the Pyramids and were they
    shot down by European skeet shooters? <G>

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.