Re: TE/EC ad hominems-a fact that cries out for an explanation

mortongr@flash.net
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:59:15 +0000

At 05:45 AM 09/07/1999 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>Glenn did *not* apologise for his "unacceptable behavior". Glenn said that
>he stood by his claim that I "drove most of the real thinkers away from
this list":

Stephen,

I did apologize for this. You are wrong. Here is the note which can be
found at:
http://www.calvin.edu/archive/evolution/199908/0137.html

I wrote: "I will apologize to Stephen for this. I owe that to him after
Bertvan's
lapse of etiquette. "

And now, Stephen, I will publically ask you to forgive me. Will you forgive
me?

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology