RE: This is bizarre

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 16:02:12 -0700

So we agree that you were confusing the two. A common confusion so I guess you can be excused for it. Just don't repeat it.

----------
From: Arthur V. Chadwick[SMTP:chadwicka@swau.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 1999 3:01 PM
To: evolution@calvin.edu
Subject: RE: This is bizarre

At 12:28 PM 09/06/1999 -0700, Pim wrote:
>You are confusing the fact of evolution i.e. the change over time (common
descent) with the scientific explanations of these observations. A common
confusion.

And you are confusing the fact (perhaps a particular relationship of fossil
forms in the rock record, etc.) with one set of interpretations of the fact
(i.e. the change over time (common descent)), a common and quite
inexcusable confusion indeed.
Art
http://geology.swau.edu