Re: TE/EC ad hominems-a fact that cries out for an explanation

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:51:00 -0500

At 05:37 AM 9/1/99 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>Reflectorites
>
>On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:44:25 -0500, Steve Clark wrote:
>
>SC>Oh grow up.

>It seems that when faced with a gross breach of Christian ethics by a fellow
>TE/EC (namely secretly telling a demonstrably false story against a fellow
>Christian who is a creationist, with the evident intent of discrediting him
>so his message is ignored), the response of TE/EC is not to remonstrate
>against their fellow TE/EC, but to attack the creationist for having the
>temerity to protest!

Nope. The subject matter of your post had nothing to do with my response.
Rather it was your tone that elicited my plea. You could have stated your
complaint and focused on the issue without the whining and your point would
have been made. But your self-righteous indignation detracts from the
substance of your message. So, grow up!

Steve