Re: Pim's faith.

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:34:52 -0500

At 09:58 PM 10/12/98 -0700, Joseph Mastropaolo wrote:
>> Dear Dan,
>>
>> My faith is my faith. That's all I will say on this topic. It's
irrelevant to the issues.

>Now, wait a minute, Pim. The man asked if you are a Christian. Out with
>it. Is your role model Jesus Christ?
>
>> It would do my heart good if you would "confess that Jesus
>> Christ has come in the flesh".
>
>Can you do that, Pim?

Having had this type of McCarthyism inflicted on me by Stephen Jones, I
find these demands to be offensive. The personal belief of Pim is his
business. If he chooses to tell what he believes that is his freedom, but
it is also his freedom to keep them to himself. His religious beliefs are
not more relevant to his scientific arguments which you seem unable to
answer.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood