Re: New Flood data

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:11:29 -0600

>>>Well Ron, I gave you some facts in my last post to you. I don't know
why
you chose to ignore them. If you want some more facts take a look at the
Jonathan Weiner's "The Beak of the Finch". I have many more on my own, but
I don't want to waste my time writing ignored posts.<<<

Sorry 'bout that. Did not know you expected a reply. Have not read the
book you mentioned but from the title it is about the finches that Darwin
commented on. I have no argument with variations within species. Ir
happens all the time and has been documented countless times in experiments
that can be replicated. Horses can be bred to run faster or pull plows,
cows can be bred to give more milk or produce beef, etc., etc. But it
takes a great leap of faith to assume from that a reptile can become a bird
or a fish become a land animal.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

Glenn Morton <grmorton@waymark.net>