Re: New Flood data

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:01:32 -0600

>>>. If people want to believe a frog turned
>into a prince by the magic kiss of time, fine.

You should reference Gish when you use his material.<<<

Thank you. I read this somewhere but could not remember the source. Its
seems so apropo, so imaginatively descriptive.

> >concerned<<<<

What about your reply to this statement I made?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net