Standing miracle? (was ' Evolution: A few questions')

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 16:42:03 EDT

Thanks for these comments, Gordon. However, like George, you seem anxious to
take my view of Genesis 1:1 'as read' and rush on to the implications, as I
have voiced them. As a mathematician you are of course well-placed to offer
an expert opinion on the numerical wealth and quality of the data to which I
refer. Perhaps you would like to comment on this particular matter. Is my
claim of 'standing miracle' reasonable, or not? - and if not, why not?

Vernon,
www.otherbiblecode.com