RE: TheologyWeb

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 19:41:39 EDT

See here to see what the rumor mill has about Socrates' identity.
http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=73486

But guessing on TW will get one into big trouble and/or thrown off. I
saw that Kuboes1838 guessed someone's identity and was severely
chastised by a moderator. I would advise him not to do that again. They
take that very seriously.