RE: TheologyWeb

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 20:04:47 EDT

I have asked several to email me and they have. TW has a private
message system which I hate. If someone doesn't like your private
message, they turn it over to the gestapo who then chide you for asking
for help. That happened to me with a YEC I sent a private message to.
Don't ever trust Apologist4Him.

The use of pseudonyms, I think is used to avoid embarassement when one
presents a YEC argument that is incredibly pathetic.