RE: No death before the fall theology

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 10:12:34 EDT

    Okay, I'm convinced

    that you are angry at someone or something that you associate with the
    Bible. I gave you good, solid rebuttal and you ignored it. You make claims
    that you apparently can't substantiate.

    I have far better things to do with my time than have an illogical,
    uneducated debate with someone who is just angry, ornery or both.