Re: No death before the fall theology

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 12:25:08 EDT

    Um, I don't see anyone addressing the point here.
    Maybe you need an atheist for some objectivity.

    YECs know what the Bible says. Then they become
    a cult as they retreat from modernity and impose
    irrationality/ignorance on their followers.

    Those not interested in truth-seeking should
    probably stop reading NOW.

    Your Bible is wrong. It is a mythological
    explanation for death, a la Pandora's box.

    The Bible says Adam is the first man about
    6,000 years ago, and the rest is in the book.

    TE/OEC won't reconcile with the Bible, despite
    the pained twistings of Christians.

    Now, I appreciate non-YEC Christians for their
    efforts to keep that ignorance in check.

    But the Bible can't be defended once you give
    up YEC. Tough choice.

    Jim Eisele

    P.S.
    I debated whether or not to post this to a
    Christian list. It is the disturbing lack of
    honesty and integrity that I have seen among
    some Christians that prompted me to do so.