RE: ID science (subtopic 2)

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 09:48:40 EDT

    Dear Jay,

    There are all sorts of kinds of knowledge that have to be defined in
    terms of subject matter and how truths or falsehood are established in
    such disciplines. I was only dealing with science. I do not know how you
    are going to "measure" the self in humans. Perhaps you can measure the
    physical aspects of humans, but is that then all that there is to
    humans? God is indeed not embedded in time but there is no way humans
    can truly understand or visualize that. I suppose a possible way is the
    four-dimensional diagrams we use in relativity. But then there is no way
    we can represent our lives in such types of diagrams.

    Moorad