RE: ID science (subtopic 2)

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 09:35:44 EDT

    Michael,

    The data taken by a human eye can be gathered by a purely physical
    device. However, it is the "I" that makes the inferences from the data.
    The addition of conscious, rational human beings gives us science and
    interestingly enough such fundamental human features of rationality and
    consciousness are never present in the laws of nature inferred from
    purely physical data. Just as our characterization of the laws of
    nature indicates conscious, rational human beings so does the
    rationality of nature be used to infer intelligence behind the creation.

    Moorad