Re: appearance of age and the goodness of God

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 23:03:18 EST

    I think you folks are hanging up on the limited aspect of morality. My
    understanding of Ken Ham's view is that the Bible is an integrated whole,
    and to pull out one thread (creation) would cause the entire Book to
    unravel. Ken included morality, but did not limit the damage to
    morality. I tend to agree, although I realize there is room for
    interpretation of passages (and science as well).

    Bill