Re: Fwd: Identity of the ID designer

From: George Murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 19:49:25 EST

    I confess myself to be completely baffled by your attitude on this matter. You
    want to talk about the science of ID. I spoke briefly about the
    problems I see in that
    area & told you why it seems to me that such a discussion inevitably
    gets one into other
    areas. You've said nothing of substance in this discussion but refer only to
    unidentified "misunderstandings and factual errors" which I am
    supposed to have made.
            For "keen in discussing motivations" one should read "keen on
    talking about ID
    as it really is." And it puzzles me that you are so keen on avoiding that.

                                                            Shalom,
                                                            George

    --
    George L. Murphy