Re: Fwd: Identity of the ID designer

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 10:22:02 EST

    At 10:58 AM 18/12/2002 -0700, D. F. Siemens, Jr. wrote:
    and I don't quote him. "Obviously" he does not understand Calvinist,
    Christian thinking. Please, be careful when accusing others. I believe,
    that everything we do is stained with sin. That includes our thinking. I
    do not think that he read my post correctly, though if you state that we
    are the only ones who can think straight. To the contrary, we, Calvinists,
    make errors in thinking as well, but if you don't give any more
    particulars, you do not give me the ability to correct my thinking, or to
    come to a mutual acceptable expression of our thoughts.

    Jan de K.