Re: Response to Why YEC posting

From: Allen Roy (allenroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 01:15:48 EDT

    There are some YECs who propose variable rates of the speed of light. I am
    not one of them. And there are many others who do not consider that a
    viable option. You cannot paint all YECs (and I am not a strict YEC) with
    the same brush. It is convenient and easy, but slipshod. I'm certain that
    the article I refereed to does not resort to such a tactic. (I have not read
    it, but I know the author).

    Allen