Re: Wanted: good book(s) on "alternative medicines"

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 10:32:41 EDT

    I would very much like to find one or two books which I can use for
    reading assignments and classroom discussion.>>

    Loren. I'd highly recomment THE FAITH FACTOR. See my review of it on the
    website below.

    Also, look on the ASA web site, "members and friends" section (at the
    bottom of the home page). There is a UK outfit called "Science & Medical
    Network." They have some interesting stuff, including many book reviews
    which may touch your requirements.

    Best

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com/factor.htm