Re: [ASA] WHY 15-BILLION YEARS = 6000 YEARS

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 21:47:23 EDT

    John W Burgeson wrote:

    > > http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/rsteckel/Articles/time.htm
    > > (Time Magazine Article, Oct 1996)
    >
    > I was unable to find this article on Time's web site archive. Even the
    > scanned cover from this link doesn't match the one on the Time web site.
    > Any clues?>>
    >
    > I had no problem accessing this. I used the web site above just as copied
    > from your post.
    >
    > John Burgeson (Burgy)

    [Hammond]
    Yes, it's been scanned and posted on Professor Steckel's website (apparently
    by Professor Steckel). But someone noticed it couldn't be found in a
    U.S. library. Fearing a hoax I investigated the matter and discovered that
    it is a legitimate Time Magazine cover story but is the European edition
    of Time for Oct. 14, 1996, circulated in the U.K., Switzerland, Germany,
    France, Austria, and elsewhere in Europe (in English). I got on to this
    when I noticed the car on the front cover had European license plates on it.

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god