Re: [ASA] WHY 15-BILLION YEARS = 6000 YEARS

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 18:22:32 EDT

    > http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/rsteckel/Articles/time.htm
    > (Time Magazine Article, Oct 1996)

    I was unable to find this article on Time's web site archive. Even the
    scanned cover from this link doesn't match the one on the Time web site.
    Any clues?>>

    I had no problem accessing this. I used the web site above just as copied
    from your post.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)