Re: Fwd: Not just in Kansas, Anymore....

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 16:56:56 EDT

    [Hammond]

      Ms. Pie's disturbing initiative is just another sign that the
    Fundamentalists have scented blood in the water and that they
    sense the impending discovery of a "scientific proof of God".
      They are absolutely correct about this, and the discovery has already
    been dubbed the SPOG (scientific proof of God).
      This discovery proves that, as Ms. Pie put it, "both" Creationism and
    Evolution are scientifically correct.
      I have repeatedly warned the scientific community that their continued
    ignorance of the SPOG is going to result in a public CRUCIFIXION OF SCIENCE
    when it is learned that the discovery has been known since 1997 and
    systematically ignored and suppressed by the scientific community:

    Website: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/index.html

    Sincerely, George Hammond

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god