New Search Engine -- ILOR.COM

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 18:07:21 EDT

            www.ILOR.COM is a new search engine. Something like Google, but with a
    new twist.

    I just did a search on "American Scientific Affiliation." It found that
    as its first choice. One of the options then presented was to see other
    web pages that linked to the ASA! There are quite a few of these. There
    are a number of folks I don't know who have their own web sites that link
    to the ASA, as well as many organizations.

    Try it -- it is a new way to search for stuff. And it told me the ASA had
    more "friends" than I suspected.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)