Re: New Search Engine -- ILOR.COM

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 19:33:19 EDT

    burgytwo@juno.com wrote
    <<
    Try it (www.ILOR.COM)-- it is a new way to search
    for stuff. And it told me the ASA had
    more "friends" than I suspected.

    I don't know exactly what you mean by "friends",
    but the humanists didn't appear to label ASA as mere
    "creationist". It even gave a separate category
    to ASA. That seems either a notable accomplishment
    for ASA, or an act of generosity on the part of the
    humanists

    http://www.humanist.net/skeptical/creationism.html

    On the other hand, Dawkins did label ASA as a
    "creationist website" right up at the top with
    ICR

    http://www.world-of-dawkins.com/rl_creation.htm

    but that seems consistent with Dawkins. ASA does
    not base its membership on which side of the fence
    a Christian stands on the origins issue.

    I only searched through a few pages, but aside from
    the above misrepresentation, I'm not quite sure why
    you chose to use the quotes in "friends".

    by Grace we proceed,
    Wayne