Re: Wide variation in mankind's genetic makeup.

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 07:35:58 EDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Glenn Morton" <glenn.morton@btinternet.com>
    To: "Bert Massie" <bert@massie-labs.com>
    Cc: "Asa@Calvin. Edu" <asa@calvin.edu>
    Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 10:53 AM
    Subject: RE: Wide variation in mankind's genetic makeup.

    Hello Glenn and group;

    Well I am glad you posted it. I usually enjoy reading most of the items you
    post. And there are others in the group whose posts I find interesting and
    informative. These posts may not keep me out of my shell but they are
    intrusions into it. My current activities are such that items such as this
    could easily have gone unnoticed for years, yet it is something I find
    interesting. This is the best thing you have posted since the information
    on petroleum production.

    Darryl.