Re: On Pi and E

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:59:52 EDT

    Wayne,

    Thanks for writing.

    I completely agree with you that the witnessing of a miracle is no
    guarantee of conversion; however, we cannot assume that it never works!
    The Lord's appeal to unbelievers (Jn.10:37,38) gives me confidence that
    the 'standing miracle' of The Other Bible Code must have some leverage
    in this respect.

    You make reference to Muslim numerology. Are you really suggesting that
    this bears comparison with the matters that I am attempting to bring
    forward? If so, perhaps you would be good enough to provide me with
    links to the relevant sites.

    Regards,

    Vernon