Re: Finding names in values

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 11:09:29 EDT

    Much neater to represent 'pi' in a radix-26 system so that its digits
    map neatly onto the alphabet on a one-to-one basis.>>

    Nice idea, but I thought you'd like the conservation of the "divine ten"
    better.

    I still cannot believe you did not understand the point I was trying to
    make in my MOBY DICK thought problem.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)