Why metaphysics is irrelevant to the SPOG

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 02:31:11 EDT

    [Hammond]

        Why metaphysics is irrelevant to the SPOG

      Most of the commentary about Hammond's SPOG
    (scientific proof of God) has been made by people
    with little or no scientific education. Such people
    are prone to elevate metaphysical argument to the
    status of scientific argument. For instance,
    they will go on and on with arguments like "how can
    gravity cause God when God causes Gravity" etc. etc.
    One can engage is this kind of argument, as you know,
    forever.. simply because it is a meaningless semantic
    argument based on logical rules applied to word
    meanings and is known to produce absurdities. There
    in fact IS NO SUCH THING as a philosophical proof or
    disproof of God for that reason.
      Here however, I wish to point out the overwhelming
    SCIENTIFIC FACT that has been discovered which makes all
    such discussion irrelevant. Here I wish to point out
    the SUBSTANCE of the discovery, which is the only thing
    that Science, and the Public, is actually interested in.
    And which no one on the internet has the qualifications
    to discuss apparently.
      What Hammond has discovered is that the Eigenvector
    structure of Psychometric space is identical to the
    Metrical structure of real space (Einsteinian spacetime).
    and that the reason of this is the Cartesian geometrical
    structure of the human brain. Scientifically, what this
    means is that the curvature of real space, which causes
    Gravity, forces there to be a curvature of Psychometric
    space which causes "God". It is confirmed to be "God"
    because said curvature is caused by the well known
    Secular Trend in human brain growth. This proves that
    Gravity is the cause of God, and that "God" is as
    absolutely physically real as Gravity. THERE IS a
    real "God", just like the Bible has always said there
    is. Christianity has been "SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED".
      OK, this is a STUNNING hard science discovery, that is
    measurable and confirmable to two decimal point accuracy.
    It is something that can easily be experimentally confirmed,
    and has been. It is a powerful axiomatic physics explanation
    of "God" that has been experimentally confirmed by 100 years
    of existing published scientific data.

      THIS IS THE ONLY FACT THAT SCIENCE
      AND THE PUBLIC ARE INTERESTED IN.

    Metaphysical discussion of the "meaning" of this discovery
    will go on for a thousand years I'm sure. And the philosophers
    and others can discuss it day and night forever if they please.
      But in the meantime, the hard scientists, and the Public,
    will realize that an actual hard science discovery has been
    made that will forever alter the course of human history.
    The scientific proof of the existence of God has been
    discovered and absolutely confirmed.
      We only await now, other qualified scientists (who are
    extremely rare) to step forward and confirm the discovery.

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god