Re: What's missing?

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 21:02:22 EST

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:29:09 -0700 "Allen & Diane Roy"
    <Dianeroy@peoplepc.com> writes:
    >I was surprised when Bill supplied the correct answer -- Nothing is
    >missing because it is complete as I wrote it.

    I shouldn't take credit for that; I've seen the same logic used by YECs
    and others in discussing the "missing" link and "vestigal" organs, both
    of which, of course, assume evolution.

    Maybe you should have said you were surprised to see that I follow YEC so
    closely.

    Bill